2002 Viking 55 Convertible
Preliminary Listing. New to the Market
After more than 15 years since it debuted at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in November 1997, the 55 Viking Convertible still has that modern and slick profile. Her all around sea keeping ability and speed still compares to many sport fish vessels being built today.
The 55 Viking offers a very spacious custom ordered 3 stateroom 3 head layout with a versatile salon layout.
This 55 Viking includes the most efficient engine package in it's range, powered by MAN 1300Hp. (500 HOURS SMOH) Done in 2017 by Easton Power FLL.
This boat has always stayed within a 200NM radius of it's home port since new.
Recent updates include: fresh bottom and teak deck (January 2020), full paint job 2017, new interior, mezzanine and Garmin electronics 2017 and more.
Vessel NameCaribbean Queen
Boat TypeSport Fishing
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length55 ft - 16.76 meter
LOA:55 ft 10 in - 17.02 meter
Beam:17 ft 4 in - 5.28 meter
Draft - max:4 ft 10 in - 1.47 meter
Dry Weight:68800 lbs
Cruise Speed:35 MPH
Horsepower:1300 (Individual), 2600 (combined)
Max Speed:43 MPH
Fuel Tank:1250 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:250 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The 55 Viking set the standards of modern salon and galley arrangements still being used today. As you walk into the salon sliding door to port a huge "L" shaped sofa with storage below and sofa sleeper capability. To Starboard an eye level main electrical panel with cabinetry running forward with drawers, liquor storage and entertainment system.
The Galley of the 55 Viking was introduced with Subzero under-counter refrigerators and freezer. This 55 has elegant dark granite tops with under mounted stainless steel sink and hidden cook top with matching granite lids that can be stored while being used.
To Starboard a full dinette seating arrangement for four adults to fit comfortably with high gloss teak table.
The frameless salon side windows with Hunter Douglass Silhouette Blinds and a full 6' 8" head room give this salon a spacious and lighted environment.
- "L" shaped ultra-leather sofa
- Ottoman with storage
- Teak & Holly flooring in Galley
- Dinette with storage below
- Microwave/ Convection Oven
- 3 burner cook top
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator (2) Freezers (2) Icemaker
- Garbage disposal
- Mirrored galley back splash
- Grohe Faucet
- Exhaust Fan
- New Carpet
- Pull-out drawers for storage in galley
- Stainless steel sink
- LED 42" TV
The Viking 55 offers a very comfortable custom ordered 3 stateroom 3 head layout. As you walk down the companionway to starboard guest head. Forward of that guest stateroom with upper/lower arrangement, full size hanging locker and private access to the guest head forward of it.
The companionway guest head with two access doors has a full shower and elongated Sea Land Vacu-Flush system.
The forward VIP stateroom offers an upper & lower arrangement with a double berth below and a full size twin bed across. Full size hanging locker and storage below berths.
To port the Master stateroom has a beam full walk around queen bed arrangement with two full width aft bulkhead hanging lockers. (56/61 master stateroom arrangement Full size since this was a late model 55 one of the last 15 built. Inside the MSR the full size head with full shower and linen closet.
- MAN 12 V 1300 hp. with only 500 Hours.
- Twin Generators: Port: Onan 21.5 KW Starboard: ONAN 21.5 KW
- Cruise Air A/C system (New 2017)
- 110V & 24V freshwater system
- 30 Gls. Raritan Water Heater
- Charles ISO Boost Transformer
- Dripless Shaft logs
- Fuel Priming pumps
- Dual Racor System
- 600 GPD Watermaker
- Crash pumps
- 24V Battery charger
- Isoboost transformers
- Eskimo Icemachine
Flybridge and Electronics
- Helm Pod with single lever control handles
- Matching single slab wheel
- Pompanette teak Helm Chairs with 4" stainless steel pedestals (New 2017)
- 3 side Enclosures (New 2018)
- Rupp 3 spreader outriggers with Center rigger
- Garmin Charplotters 7616 Touch-Screed NEW 2018
- ACR Search Light
- Garmin Autopilot
- Icom VHF 604
- SEA Tel SAT TV 24" dome
- Side Power DC Bow-Thruster
- Garmin open array HD Radar
- Transom door with gate
- Cockpit Table with 4" stainless steel pedestal
- Teak step boxes
- Cockpit Freezer
- Custom anchor chute with Simpson Lawrence windlass
- UMT 1000 low profile hydraulic Davit (New 2019)
- Aluminum bow rail (New 2019)
- Owner personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
I'm Interested in this Listing!
IMS Yachts Caribbean is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht Center.(7495583)