2003 Princess 65
The Princess 65 MY features stunning lines and boasts excellent accommodation space, head turning performance and exceeds expectations of a boat her size. 'All Good' exceeds expectations and presents the nicest and most updated Princess 65 available.
'All Good' features the rich dark cherry interior wood finish, sleeps 8 owners and guests in 4 staterooms. Her high level of optional extras include a concealed transom davit, water-maker, bow thruster, Sat TV, saloon surround sound, and new flat screen TV's in the Salon and all staterooms.Upgraded electronics,, separate washer and dryer in the 4th stateroom/utility room to name a few features.
* Meticulous maintenance, full time captain, new interior furnishings, exterior teak, fully painted hull, deck and top sides, engine and machinery services up to date, new exterior cushions, new Bimini *
'All Good' has been meticulously maintained by her current owner with $100's thousands spent in past 24 months, an exceptional opportunity for turn key luxury motor yacht from the most prestigious manufacturer, Princess Yachts. View immediately, ready to sell!
LocationMiami, FL, US
Vessel NameALL GOOD
Boat TypeMotor Yacht
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length67 ft - 20.42 meter
LOA:68 ft 7 in - 20.9 meter
Beam:16 ft 8 in - 5.08 meter
Draft - max:-
Dry Weight:65048 lbs
Cruise Speed:28 MPH
Horsepower:1050 (Individual), 2100 (combined)
Fuel Tank:800 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Superb accommodation, head-turning looks and stunning performance - the Princess 65 M/Y exceeds all expectations of a boat her size. The open-plan saloon and dining area are worthy of a larger boat. Space has been maximised outside, too, with a massive flybridge entertaining area and stowage for both a tender and wetbike. At sea, the 65's astonishing speed and handling rival a sportsboat, while her long, low lines are subtly emphasised by on deck bulwarks.
'ALL GOOD' has a beautiful appointed interior finish, in excellent condition throughout she boasts the classic cherry with clear lacquer finish and marquetry inlay, the console area is finished in burr wood. The space and layout are very open, galley units are fitted with avonite worktops complimented with laid-timber galley floor, lots of hanging and storage space.
Downlighters and individual berth lights, opening portlights and large windows provide excellent lighting and feeling of open space. Sat television and saloon surround sound system, additional upgraded exterior stereo system provide for a wonderful ambiance. The Princess 65 M/Y is such a stunning example of luxury and space, really emphasizing the ability to provide family or entertaining cruising in best of style and luxury.
Cockpit and Flybridge
COCKPIT * Self-draining * Teak-laid deck, steps to side deck and stairway to flybridge * Upholstered seat * Hatch on gas strut to lazarette stowage, hatch to engine room access * Life raft stowage locker * Cockpit cover * Twin transom doors leading to bathing platform * Side lockers for fenders * Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches in port and starboard coaming lockers, with rope storage * Locker housing glenndining shore support inlets and shoreline stowage * Stainless steel handrails * Transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, deck light and concealed electro-hydraulic crane
FLYBRIDGE * Helm position with repeat engine instrumentation and controls * VHF/RT * Audible and visual alarms for bilge pump and fuel filter as well as engine systems * Log, depth and GPS repeaters * Folding chart table * Large U-shaped seating area for 6/7 with table * Wet bar with refrigerator and electric barbecue, storage, sink and hot and cold water supply * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Access from cockpit via GRP hatch, forward access from saloon via door * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * Deck-level lighting * Instrument and seat covers * Twin matching whip aerials for VHF/RT and radio * screen across aft end of flybridge * Sunbed cushions * Satellite Domes * Three folding cockpit chairs with cushions * additional fusion speakers foredeck and flybridge *
The saloon has a U-shaped sofa with coffee table with 2-seater sofa opposite, sideboard units incorporating refrigerator, bottle and glass storage, multi-standard TV/DVD* Entertainment centre incorporating TV/radio/DVD/ linked to hi-fi surround-sound system and exterior speakers .
Master cabin boasts large double bed with quilted bedspread, dressing table, wardrobes and shelves, stereo CD/radio, downlighters, concealed lights and individual berth lights
The Forward stateroom has a large double bed with quilted bedspread, dressing table , wardrobes and shelves, storage drawers and locker.
Lazzarette and DC/AC power
24 Volt: 4 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting
* 6 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries
* Engine alternators charge via relay system to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 95-amp 24v float battery chargers plus one 60-amp 24v float load supply unit, chargers are connected to both battery banks
* Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits * 12v voltage dropper for certain navigation and radio circuits.
* 21.5kW Onan generator in own soundshield with water-cooled and specially silenced exhaust
* Automatic fire extinguisher situated by generator
* Shore support inlet * Generator/shore support change-over switch * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits
* Power points in all cabins
* Shaver points in all bathrooms.
Beautifully appointed Galley with Avonite worktop, a Ceramic 4-ring hob with extractor fan , combination microwave/conventional oven with grill.
Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap , 2 side-by-side undercounter refrigerator/deepfreeze units, Icemaker ,Dishwasher, overhead and concealed lighting and for storage drawers and storage cupboards.
DIESEL TANKS Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 800 gallons (3636 litres) capacity * Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity duplex fuel filters with water traps and change-over valves, water warning sensors connected to warning lights at lower helm and audible alarm at flybridge * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm console.
WATER SYSTEM * Water tank totalling 144 gallons (654 litres) plus 16 gallons (73 litres ) hot water calorifier * Water heated by engines and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler *
Vacuum freshwater WC system with 60 gallon (273 Litre) holding tank, content gauge and electric overboard discharge with manual back-up system as well as dockside discharge system.
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (6) in owner's stateroom, port and forward guest cabins, galley, main helm and occasional cabin * Additional extinguisher fitted when optional aft cabin is specified.
BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room (2), rudder area, lazarette and forward accommodation (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas * Electric bilge pumps have controls and warning lights at main helm and warning light with audible alarm at flybridge helm.
Power and drive systems
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed
* High-volume air intakes
* Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay
* Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts
* Solid engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Fore and aft engine room bulkheads integrally bonded
* Engines flexibly mounted
* Automatic fire extinguishers
* Automatic and manual bilge pumps
* Engine room lighting
* Engine room access hatch and ladder
* Propeller shafts in Temet with flexible shaft logs
* 4-bladed Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze
* High-speed balanced rudders
* Cathodic protection for sterngear
* Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc, all electrically bonded
* Hydraulic power-assisted steering system
* Hydraulic engine and gear shift controls (electronic optional)
* Bow thruster (11hp) with dual-station controls
* Freshwater supply point in engine room.
* Modified deep V with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency and reduced draft
* Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin
* Integrally bonded girder stiffening system
* Hull antifouled
* GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2200W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls
* Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve
*Bow stowage locker
* Freshwater deck/anchor wash
* Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (2 pairs) * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets (4) * Forward coachroof handrails * Flybridge handrails * White PVC rubbing band with stainless-steel insert
* Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Twin beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls
* Twin electric horns * Loudhailer/foghorn
* Fuel and water fillers
* Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
Diesel generator (21.5kW).
Glendining shore power with 95-amp float battery chargers.
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
11hp bow thruster.
Colour radar and chartplotter/GPS with flybridge repeat instrumentation.
Twin electric-powered sternline docking winches.
Electric anchor winch. Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm.
Remote control searchlight.
Saloon flat screen TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround-sound system.
Owner's suite TV/radio.
Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator.
Transom platform with concealed electro-hydraulic crane.
Hot and cold transom shower.
Helmsman's door to side deck.
Engine - Diesel
2 x MAN D2840 LE403 (2 x 1050hp) Speed range: 24 knots cruise - 30+ knots
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
I'm Interested in this Listing!
IMS Yachts Fort Lauderdale is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by SLT Collection.(7483592)