2004 Viking 52
LOLO is by far one of the most equipped Viking Yachts in the Market. This vessel recently went through a refit performed by its knowledgeable owner. Please take a look at the full description for a detailed list of parts, services and upgrades
Here is a summarized list:
- New full custom paint job for hull and superstructure
- All running gear was gone through. Including a new set of VEEN props custom tailored to maximize performance while being more efficient. Spare props are balanced and ready for install if needed.
- Garmin EVERYTHING. Radar, 3x 8616 and one 7612, autopilot, sounder, VHF Radios (all listed in spec sheet)
- New Teak flooring in cockpit, flybridge and salon.
- One engine with 200 hours since overhaul. Both motors were complete gone over with and equipped NEW aftercoolers, new injectors , new water pumps, new fuel lines, new Racors, new strainers, new valve covers, and much more.
- New Exhaust Hoses
- New Strataglass Full bridge enclosure
- New Soft goods throughout.
- New A/C on Flybridge.
- New FLIR
- New Tracvision TV5
- Two New Charge Master Battery Charger
- New Custom Recessed Navigation Lights
- New LED High Intensity Spreader Lights.
- New Automatic 1400 gal WaterMaker.
- Eskimo Ice Maker completely overhauled
- New TV and Soundbar
- ALL interior wood resurfaced.
- New Carpet
- New Lumitec Lights in Salon
- Both Generators completely overhauled.
- All mechanical gone through
- New Fusion Head Unit with JL Audio Sound Throughout.
- Fresh bottom paint (March 2019)
- Running gear gone over and prop speed applied (March 2019)
- TWO GENERATORS completely overhauled
- New SS Delta anchor with ss chain
- All new bilge pumps
- New Salt Water pump
- New Fresh water pump
- THE LIST GOES ON AND ON OVER 350K IN RECENT UPGRADES WELL DOCUMENTED
LocationMiami, FL, US
Boat TypeSport Fishing
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length52 ft - 15.85 meter
LOA:52 ft - 15.85 meter
Beam:17 ft 5 in - 5.31 meter
Draft - max:-
Cruise Speed:37 MPH
Horsepower:1300 (Individual), 2600 (combined)
Max Speed:43 MPH
Fuel Tank:1200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:205 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:52 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 52 ft 10 inBeam: 17 ft 5 inMaximum Draft: 5 ft 1 inDry Weight: 62000 lbs
Engine 1:Engine Brand: MANYear Built: 2004Engine Model: D2824-LE404Engine Type: InboardDrive Type: Direct DriveEngine Power: 1300 HPEngine 2:Engine Brand: MANYear Built: 2004Engine Model: D2824-LE404Engine Type: InboardEngine/Fuel Type: DieselDrive Type: Direct DriveEngine Power: 1300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (205 Gallons)Fuel Tanks: 2 (600 Gallons)Holding Tanks: 1 (52 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4Number of double berths: 1Number of cabins: 3Number of heads: 2
Electronics & Audio
- 1 Garmin 8616 XSV With Built in FishFinders
- 2 Garmin 8616 With Bluechart G3
- 1 Garmin 7612 Multitouch Wide Screen Display
- Garmin FCV 20 Scanning Sonar Box
- Garmin GMR 424 xHD2 Open Array 4KW with 4' Array
- CAMERAS/AUTOPILOT/VHF/FUSION/SPEAKERS/GARMIN REMOTE?
- FLIR E70354, M232 Pan and Tilt Thermal Camera
- TracVision TV5 for N American DIRECT TV, DISH & BELL
- 6x JL Audio M770 7.7" Speakers
- Fusion MS-NRX300 Full Function Remote
- Fusion MS-NRX Apollo Marine Stereo
L-Shape Newly Upholstered leather sofa with storage.
Hi-Lo cocktail table with high gloss finish
50" LED TV (NEW)
Sonos Sound Bar for TV
Sat Tv receivers (Direct TV)
TEAK Flooring throughout.
NEW matt finished veneer on all wood cabinetry
New LED Lumitec lights throughout.
New Upholstery on all walls leading to the staterooms.
All Garmin Connected to TV for display of Radar, GPS or Sonar
Electric Sliding Entry door
Corian counter tops (recently wet-sanded and polished)
Sub Zero under counter refrigerator and freezer
Convection microwave oven
3 burner cook top
Overhead pantry storage with pull out drawers
Nespresso coffee maker
Queen size island berth with storage
Double hanging locker
Night tables with reading lamps
NEW LED TV
En-Suite head with shower
Corian vanity tops
Upper and Lower Bunks
Corian vanity tops
Upper and lower bunks
Private access to guest head
Over Under Washer and Dryer machine
New carpeting throughout
New Upholstered walls
Hard top with mast and recessed mounted navigation lights.
Full custom PolycarbonateEnclosure
NEW Air conditioner unit
Fiberglass helm pod with electronic single lever controls
All NEW Gauges
Custom flush mount for electronics
***See List of Electronics***
2 Full size teak helm chairs with 4" pedestals NEWLY REFINISHED AND UPHOLSTERED
All new cushion upholstery in Ultra Leather
Jump seat backrest
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
I'm Interested in this Listing!
IMS Yachts Fort Lauderdale is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Interglobal Yacht Sales.(7326584)