2006 Hatteras 60 Convertible
Bring all reasonable offers. Quality trades considered.
LocationPuerto Rico, PR
Vessel NameNo Name
Boat TypeSport Fishing
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length60 ft - 18.29 meter
LOA:60 ft - 18.29 meter
Beam:17 ft 4 in - 5.28 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 1 in - 1.55 meter
Bridge Clearance:14 ft 8 in - 4.47 meter
Dry Weight:90000 lbs
Horsepower:1625 (Individual), 3250 (combined)
Fuel Tank:1747 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:100 gallons - 1 tank(s)
With 1,650-hp Caterpillar C-32 engines, the Hatteras 60 Convertible now cruises at 30 knots and max 37. The primary design change appears in the aft keel area where deep, finely tuned tunnels have allowed Hatteras engineers to reduce the shaft angle and increase thrust tremendously. In addition, all 60 Convertibles now feature sea chests as standard equipment. Not only do these simplify maintenance for the captain by centralizing most thru-hulls into one location, they also improve performance by reducing the number of fittings that interrupt the natural flow of water around the hull.
A byproduct of the tunnels is a drastically reduced draft. With the optional enclosed flybridge, the 60 Convertible floats in 5'1" of water. In addition to providing access to shallow inlets and improving the top-end performance, the tunnels have also enhanced the 60's close-quarters handling, due to the pure propulsion of water directly onto the stainless-steel rudders.
With 151 square feet of working space, the 60 Convertible's cockpit comes with the features you need as standard equipment. Bait and tackle centers are accessed via toe kicks, as is the double-wide freezer. Fish storage abounds. An 80-inch fish box with mascerator pump is located in the cockpit sole, and a second fish box integrated into the transom can be plumbed as an optional live well. With no exposed handles or hardware to catch fingers or chamois, this cockpit will keep the crew happy, as will more subtle touches like insulated drink storage in the cockpit steps and hidden quick-connect washdown connections.
Spacious salon includes an "L" shaped leather sofa to port. Under counter Subzero refrigeration in galley. To starboard side a huge dinette with "L" shaped seating. Salon 42" TV located in starboard side facing the sofa and galley area.
- Teak & holly step pad in salon entrance door
- Kitchen Aid clear icemaker
- High gloss cherry interior
- Hunter Douglass blinds
- Bose Surround system
- Storage below salon sofa
- Subzero refrigeration (2 refrigerators/ 2 Freezers)
- Whirlpool trash compactor
- Kitchen Aid 4 burner stove
- Stainless Steel 9" deep sink
- Granite back splash with storage drawer
- Sharp Convection/Microwave with exhaust fan
- Amtico Teak & Holly flooring
- Teak sole and covering board with round coaming
- Transom door with gate
- Transom fishbox
- Full size teak Murray fighting chair with rocket launcher with tray and drawer
- Cockpit backdrop cover
- Cockpit sole fishbox with macerator pump
- Pilaster rod holders (2) on each
- Aft control station with single lever controls, bow thruster control and VHF remote, RPM engine displays
- Starboard aft facing seat.
- Aluminum back rail with cockpit ladder and 6 rod holders
- Pipewelders polished pipe 7' gap tuna tower
- Subzero pull-out refrigerators (2)
- "L" shaped leather bench seating to port with storage below and 2 facing fwd on each side of the helm chair
- NEW Stidd captain helm chair
- NEW 10/2018 Garmin Electronics package including FLIR Night Vision
- CAT Controls
- American Bow- Thruster
- Hatteras Monitoring system
- 24" SAT TV Dome
- Caterpillar C-32 1625 hp with 1820 original Hours
- Twin Onan 21.5 KW Generators ( Port gen original, Starboard gen NEW 11/2018) with water vapor separator for reduced noise
- Upgraded After Coolers
- Dual Racors
- Eskimo Ice chipper NEW 10/2018
- Watermaker Inc. 800 GPD watermaker (2015)
- 2 Voltage stabilizer transformer units
- (2) 50amp Glendinning Cablemaster.
- Mastervolt battery charger
- Oil Change system
- Underwater lights
- Fireboy system
- Dual AC Pumps
- Dual Head Hunter March 5 fresh water system pumps
- (3) Fuel Tanks: 842 gals. Cockpit 525 gals. FWD, 380 gals. MID
This 60' enjoyed a major refit in 2015 and additional items recently:
- New (1) 21.5 kw Onan generator 11/2018
- New electronics package including night vision camera 10/2018
- New Eskimo ice chipper 10/2018
- New Stidd helm chair on FB
- Upgraded After Coolers
- Bottom soda blasted w/new bearings
Excludes Owner's personal items and dinghy.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
IMS Yachts Caribbean is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Marine Unlimited.