2010 Maritimo 500 Offshore Convertible
This Maritimo 50 Offshore Convertible was custom built for her current Owner. Spec'd in detail for sportfishing as well as family cruising.
Optional MTU/Detroit Diesel Series 60 rated at 825Hp. (800 hrs.) to give her some additional horse power from the standard 670Hp engine package. Equipped with a 19kw Cat generator. Her fuel efficiency and capacity allows this 50' to have over 450NM in range @ cruising speed.
Rigged at Pipewelders in Ft. Lauderdale, FL with fully optioned tuna tower, aluminum bow rail, fixed cockpit sunshade, Garmin electronics package, aft enclosure, upholstery and Release Marine chairs.
Offers a 3 Stateroom 2 head layout with a queen berth forward with private head access, master to port with private head and starboard guest stateroom with upper/lower.
Galley up layout with dinette to port, "L"shaped ultraleather sofa with cocktail table and internal staircase to the enclosed flybridge.
Her 3 side enclosed bridge is cooled by two CruiseAir units delivering 24,000BTU. "L"shaped seating facing forward, which converts into additional sleeping quarters, refrigerator, Release Marine captain and companion teak helm chairs with 4" SS pedestals and footrest. Custom ordered pod with single lever palm beach style controls and bow-thruster.
The Garmin electronics package includes touch screen 12" displays with 72NM radar, Sounder with 1Kw transducer and color chartplotters. Garmin VHF radios, Simrad Autopilot and searchlight.
Among other features, mezzanine style seating with Sunbrella cushions, Glendinning 50amp Cablemaster, cockpit grill, cockpit controls, LED underwater lights, swim platform and cockpit freezer.
Virtual Tour: http://www.virtual-tours.com/vt/ma751/.
IMS Yachts Caribbean is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Yacht Center.(5369510)
Model500 Offshore Convertible
Boat TypeSport Fishing
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length50 ft - 15.24 meter
LOA:54 ft 2 in - 16.51 meter
Beam:17 ft 1 in - 5.21 meter
Draft - max:4 ft 3 in - 1.3 meter
Dry Weight:55115 lbs
Cruise Speed:30 MPH
Horsepower:825 (Individual), 1650 (combined)
Max Speed:37 MPH
Fuel Tank:925 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:211 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:80 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Imagine a true bluewater battler with the looks and features of a luxury motoryacht. Now imagine that same vessel having superior performance to its competitors and delivering better fuel economy at the same time. The Maritimo 500 Offshore Convertible. The dream is now a reality. While the cockpit is built for business, the rear door opens up a world of pleasure. Like every Maritimo, the 500 Offshore Convertible's interior is an expression of understated elegance and features the 'trademark' internal staircase to the flybridge. From the single level galley and saloon to the three cabin, two bathroom layout below it's easy to see that every fitting, feature and appliance has been carefully selected for its superior quality, form and function. It was only a matter of time before Maritimo applied the technological advantages in its motoryachts to the world of sportsfishing. Designed with an advanced variable deadrise hull, the 500 Offshore Convertible's engines are mounted forward to provide better weight distribution and a more efficient prop shaft angle (7 degrees to be exact). Apply the power and you're up and planing at low speed. It's the sort of performance and control that sportsfisherman appreciate whether you want a quick tournament start, a consistent trolling speed or to back up on a billfish.
Layout & Walkthrough
The Maritimo 500 is a well laid out yacht with many comforts. Some of the most outstanding features are the wide side decks for crew and family to move safely around the boat. The aft control station makes it easy to dock the boat or watch whats going on in the cockpit when fishing. The aft furniture was converted into a mezzanine type seating with footrest and Sunbrella cushions with backrest, which is not seen on boats of this size. A cable master to for easy storage of the power cord. Salt and fresh water wash down. A large deep freezer along with other dry storage areas. A "in deck" fish storage locker can double for lazarette storage as well. You will also find a fresh water sink for clean up and it opens up to the engine room. Not an inch of space is wasted in the aft deck/cockpit area.
The saloon is set up for relaxation after a hard day on the water chasing fish or cruising to a wonderful private moorage spot. The Mid Galley has a one foot extension added for additional storage. The galley is well equipped with a pantry full height , large frig./freezer, dishwasher, solid electric cooktop and large stainless sink. Under the stairs to the bridge is more storage and an additional bar frig. In the front of the salon is a 42' flat screen T.V. and a cabinet with a Bose entertainment center.
Below decks is a ensuite master stateroom to the Port Side. Under the master bunk you will find more hanging locker space as well as built in drawer storage. Across the hall from that is a bunk room with storage and the washer/dryer combo unit. The forward stateroom has a full size queen berth, ensuite to the second full head with sink, toilet and shower. This stateroom has plenty of hanging locker and drawer space. This layout The starboard side upper/lower stateroom shares this head.
The fly bridge is a great place for everyone to cruise with the captain. The hard sided enclosure is quite and comfortable. The inside stairs to the bridge allow all doors to be closed when running and that keeps the bridge quite and allows you to control the tempter with the air-conditioning system. The teak flooring adds comfort to your feet while helping with the acoustics of the Vessel. The two aft teak Release Helm Chairs are the top of the line. The helm is aft on the bridge for a better look at the cockpit when the action starts. A large "L" settee is forward and can be converted into an additional sleeping area. The bridge is air-conditioned with upgraded 24,000 BTU for cruising comfort in any weather. The large windshields are equipped with large wipers. Rain or shine you will have a great look at the water in front of you. The large side windows keep the wind off when your under way and allow for an exceptional view of the horizon. The soft back opens for easy communication to the cockpit and zips up to enclose the bridge to keep it cool. The helm is wide and tall and holds a full compliment of Garmin navigational equipment.
Cockpit & Deck
- 4" Stainless steel pedestal for fighting chair or cockpit table
- Fishbox with Macerator pump
- Lazzarette access with storage
- Mezaanine style Sunbrella cushions with footrest
- Glendinning 50AMP Cablemaster rewind system
- Transom corner hause pipe
- 4 Rupp rod holders
- Transom mounted stainless steel grill
- Pipewelders custom aluminum laceless cockpit sunshade
- Freshwater & Raw water washdown
- Transom door with gate
- Special ordered swimplatform
- Bose System speakers in cockpit zone
- LED Tri-color lighting in overhead and cockpit
- Cockpit controls
- Cockpit Freezers
- Muir windlass with capstan and stainless steel 60 lbs Bruce anchor
- Aluminum Bow rail
Salon, Galley & Dinette
- Teak entrance pad
- L sahped sofa with storage below
- Cocktail table
- Corian Tops
- One level salon
- Refrigeartor & Freezer (new 2015)
- 3 Burner stove with exhaust fan
- Fisher Paykel Dishwasher pull-out drawer
- Upgraded Tropical package dual CruiseAir A/C system in Salon
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- Franke Stainless steel sink with faucet
- Drinking water filtration system
- Sony 42" LED TV
- ULine Icemaker
- Dinette with over-sized table
Flybridge & Tower
- Internal staircase to flybridge stainless steel with wood steps
- Flybridge teak sole
- Ultra-leather seating with storage below
- Release teak helm chairs w/ 4" SS pedestals, footrest upgrade cushions and covers
- Palm Beach style single lever control handles
- Aft enclosure with centerline zipper opening
- Aft aluminum back rail with 6 rod holders
- Wiper system with washdown
- Upgraded 24,000 BTU dual CruiseAir A/C system
- Pipewelders polished pipe tuna tower with 6' gap
- 3 spreader outriggers w/ auto-lock system & center rigger
- 2 Spreader lights aft underside LED lighting
- Molded Nav lights
- Control Box with steering, controls and bow thruster control
Electronics and Equipment
- Dual Garmin 5212 touch-screen system with GPS Chartplotter/ Radar and Sounder with 1kw transducer
- Garmin VHF 200
- Simrad AP28 Auto-Pilot
- Bow Thruster control
Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit Diesel/MTU Series 60 engines @ 825 Hp each (800 hrs)
- CAT 19KW generator
- ZF Gears model 360A 2.192:1
- Racor Fuel filters
- Sea Fire FM-200 System
- Tides Marine shaft seal system
- Reverso Oil change system
- Engineroom camera (2)
- Bennett trim tab system
- Mastervolt 24V 60AMP Battery charger/Inverter
- 24V Freshwater system with back-up
- Single centerline fuel tank with sight gauge
- Marine Exhaust raiser system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.