2014 Everglades 325 CC
2014 Everglades 325 CC with Low Hour Twin Yamaha F-350's
Yamaha 100 Hour Services Completed 9/19
Black Hull, White topsides and Tan Upholstery, very attractive color combination! This boat is kept indoors in a state of the art, Hurricane proof dry storage facility and shows very well, a must see for any 325 buyer.
Yamaha Helm-Master Joystick control with Set Point - F350's are showing 338 hours as of this listing. All services are up to date and records available.
This boat is turn key with full compliment of Raymarine electronics including dual 15" E-Series Hybrid Touch-Screen displays, 72NM HD Radar, FLIR and Auto-pilot. Please refer to listing for a more comprehensive list of equipment.
This is a fine example of a Everglades 325 model that has been well cared for by a fastidious owner. Everglades, the company, needs no introduction. Robert Dougherty designed and pedigreed, Everglades is a thriving, customer oriented company that stands behind their product.
Unique opportunity for any potential buyer in Central Fla or a winter resident.....Seller owns the deeded dry storage slip in a full service marina minutes from Ponce Inlet and would entertain selling as a package deal. This is the newest and nicest marina built in East central Florida with amenities such as a restaurant, Tiki bar, pool, fuel, tackle store and full time professional staff.
Custom 14,500# Ameratrail Trailer available for purchase but not included.
Call for details
Located New Smyrna Beach, minutes from I-95, easy to see!
Call today for more information or to schedule a showing!
IMS Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by LEADER YACHT SALES OFFICE.(7099850)
LocationNew Smyrna Beach, FL, US
Boat TypeCenter Console
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length32 ft - 9.75 meter
LOA:32 ft 5 in - 9.88 meter
Beam:10 ft 8 in - 3.25 meter
Draft - max:-
Bridge Clearance:10 ft 3 in - 3.12 meter
Dry Weight:10800 lbs
Horsepower:350 (Individual), 700 (combined)
Fuel Tank:311 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:35 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:9 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- (2) Raymarine E-Series 15" Hybrid-Touch MFDs
- Color Sounder with CP100 and CP370 digital
- 72NM 4KW HD Color Radar with Open Array and VCM100 Module
- Ray 49 VHF Radio
- Shakespeare Galaxy 8DB Antenna
- Raymarine Auto-Pilot
- Raymarine "Seaview" FLIR
- Remote operated Spot-Light
- Furuno GP32 GPS Navigator
- Polk Audio PA450 UM Stere receiver- Sirrius XM Satellite ready
- JL Audio Weather proof Speakers (8)
Hull, Helm and Deck
In recent years with the Center Console market becoming ultra-competitive, Everglades has been in the forefront in innovation, construction methods and quality control making them a leader in the industry. From their patented RAMCAP construction to innovative features like the electrically actualted glass windshield and integrated side dive door. Whether you are a serious offshore tournament fisherman or just cruising with family and guests, the 325CC does it all. "Versatility" is the key word when considering this Everglades model.
"Mirella" is a turn key boat, she is equipped with everything you need for serious fishing.... Taco Grand Slam outiggers, full compliment of Raymarine electronics, overhead and transom rod storage and a spacious tackle center.
Loaded with standard features, see below!
- Factory textured non-skid deck surfaces to ensure good footing even in inclement conditions
- All hardware is high quality stainless steel
- Powder coated aluminum
- Fiberglass hard top
- LED overhead and courtesy lighting
- Overhead rocket launcher style rod storage on aft edge of hard top
- Transom mounted rocket launcher style rod holders
- Gunwale flush mounted rod holders
- Horizontal under gunwale rod storage
- (8) drawer tackle center with ploy counter and stainless steel sink. Fresh water spigot. (4) drawers port and starboard with large center cabinet.
- Transom gate on starboard side
- Integrated Dive/ Entry door on Port side.
- Garelick dive ladder with dedicated storage bracket
- 82 gallon transom fish box
- 32 gallon transom live-well
- 131 sq.ft. of cockpit space
- Large, watertight cockpit hatch for access to pumps and valves.
- Cockpit bolsters
- Fold up transom seating
- Helm seating with hinged armrests and thigh bolsters
- Forward console seating
- Huge console mid-cabin with head, fresh water, sink, shower and vanity
- Everglades patented "non-distortion" electrically actuated glass windshield
- Forward casting platform features port and starboard insulated above deck storage with removable cushions.
- Forward casting platform converts to a settee via an electrically actuated cocktail table that raises.
- Anchor locker with windlass and fresh water spigot
- Stainless anchor chute
- Anchor, rode and chain
- Forward, insulated in-deck 134 gallon fish/storage compartment
- Overhead canvas life jacket storage
- Twin 2014 Yamaha Model F350UCB
- Yamaha CL-9 Engine Display
- Yamaha Helm-master Joystick Control with Set Point
- Port Serial # 6AXU1005132
- Stbd Serial # 6AWU1008195
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.