2016 Sea Ray 350 SLX
CONTACT LISTING BROKER FOR FACETIME / REALTIME VIDEO WALK-THRU!
SEA RAY 350 SLX -- Ultimate day boat / bow rider / ski boat! This one has it ALL -- Ready to go for boating season NOW. Highlights Include;
- Grey Hull
- Twin Mercuruiser I/O
- Sky Hook Station keeping tech
- Joystick Docking
- Raymarine Electrncis - Digital Radar and 12" Touchscreen
- 9" Touchscreen As well !!
- Fresh Wax / Bottom Paint / Prop Speed
- AND MORE - READY FOR SPRING BOATING!
Owners had change of plans -- This is a superbly equipped SLX -- Great day for the Bay! Funn on the water happens NOW! Call for a showing, she won't last long!
LocationAnnapolis, MD, US
Vessel NameSUMMER FUN!
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length35 ft - 10.67 meter
LOA:35 ft - 10.67 meter
Beam:10 ft 6 in - 3.2 meter
Draft - max:3 ft - 0.91 meter
Dry Weight:11787 lbs
Model:ECT 82L MAG AX BR3X
Engine Type:Inboard / Outboard
Horsepower:430 (Individual), 860 (combined)
Fuel Tank:160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:28 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Sea Ray has done it again. This is the iPhone of boats. If you want an open layout day-boat / bow rider for family fun entertaining and all around water fun...THIS is the ride for you!
Bow rider layout. Seats up to 18...personally, I'd find your 8-10 besties and this 35 footer is ideal!
Walk in Head compartment -- Small quarter cabin on Starboard side. Great storage garage. All the lockers are smart storage cubbies.
Convertible dinette into lounging couch or table will next into the floor and go away completely!
Nav Seat faces forward or swivels to side or aft!
Large Stylish hardtop, with opening sun roof. Protection if you want, OR sunshine for your Vitamin E !
You will be blown away with all the sort features incorporated into this design. Functionality doesn't scratch the surface -- Find a better day boat out there, you will not.
Excellent durable construction and priced fairly to keep you boating, not working...This boat was smartly equipped and offers a tremendous value, as they spent over 350k on her.
- Beverage Holders, Stainless w/Rubber Insert
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In
- Cooler, Cockpit w/Dedicated Storage (2)
- Dash, Acrylic Skylight (Port & Starboard)
- Dash, Custom Soft-Touch w/Wood-Grain Accents
- Deck Coaming Entry Access, Port & Stbd Cockpit
- Door, Bow Block-Off - Acrylic
- Floor Liner, Fiberglass w/Direct Overboard Drainage
- Glove Box, Helm - Lockable
- Grab Handles, Stainless Steel
- Hardtop, Fiberglass w/Courtesy Lights
- Hatch, Engine Compartment - Electrically Actuated
- Lighting, Courtesy
- Outlet, 12V Accessory (2)
- Port Head Compartment:
- Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door, Molded Fiberglass Liner w/Solid Surface Countertop, Vessel Sink & Pullout Sprayer
- Head (VacuFlush®) w/Settee Lid & 28-Gallon Holding Tank
- Wood Storage Cabinet w/Mirrored Door & Light
- Portlight, Skylight
- Seadeck Floor Treatment & Storage System
- Stbd Helm Compartment:
- Enclosed w/Fiberglass Liner
- Storage System
- Opening Portlight w/Screen
- CO Monitor
- Stereo, 12V AM/FM Rockford Fosgate®, Wireless Bluetooth™, Amplifier, Weatherproof Speakers (8) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control - Helm & Transom
- Storage, Cockpit Side Panel
- Storage, Dry
- Storage, In-Floor w/Gas-Assisted Hatch, Lighting & Vinyl Matting
- Storage, Side Panels - Bow
- Table, Cockpit - Fiberglass
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection
- Walk-Thru Transom
- Wet Bar w/Solid-Surface Countertop, Stainless Steel Sink, Faucet, Refrigerator (2.3 cu. ft.), Stainless Steel Grab Handle, Trash Receptacle & Storage Area Below
Helm / Electronics
- Alarm, High-Water - Bilge
- Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible)
- Chartplotter - Raymarine® a95 Touch-Screen
- Chartplotter - Raymarine a125 Hybrid Touch
- Radar - Raymarine Digital HD Radar
- Digital Dash
- SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Switch (Binnacle Control w/All Engines)
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics:
- Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses, Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Tachometer, Speedometer, Fuel Level, Voltmeter, Trim & Water Temperature)
- SmartCraft System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/ Hourmeter, Fuel Consumption/ Usage, Trim Level & Troll Control)
- Steering, Power-Assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel w/Backlit Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches w/Guards
- Tilt & Trim, Power
- SkyHook GPS - Station Keeper
- Autopilot System built into Sky Hook
- Joystick Docking / Maneuvering Control
Quiet Ride Technology
- Acoustical Insulation Strategically Applied for Optimal Sound Absorption
- Engineered Fit & Finish of Components Helps Reduce Unwanted Noise & Vibration
- Proprietary Tuned Transom® by Omni Products, Inc. Reduces Structural Vibration from Engine & Drive
- Strategically Placed Bulkheads Engineered to Block and Absorb Noise
- Vibration Dampening Material Laminated Throughout Hull, Deck & Liner for Enhanced Sound Deadening
Extras / Brokers Comments
Fabulous Layout - Smart day-boat design for more time enjoying water activities! Easy to operate and designed for family fun!
Highlights / Smart features;
- Gray Hull / White Stripes
- Fresh Bottom Paint May 2019
- Fresh prop speed ( ready for this season )
- Fresh Wax Gelcoat surfaces
- Skyhook / Auotpilot
- Radar / Chartplotter X 2 !
- Joystick Docking ( Relax, you can do this! )
- Anchor Windlass -- Ready from swim yet?
- Large swim platform with Water platform as well
- Reliable Mercruiser I/O w/ Duo Props
- Full Covers
This one is ready for spring / Summer now - Seller has done ALL the spring prep. Bring your checkbook, let's go boating! She won't last long, Call today for a showing.
Potential purchasers should assume that any items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his/her agents or his/her surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes or withdrawal from market without notice.
IMS Yachts Fort Lauderdale is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Crusader Yacht Sales.